viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

Una reflexión de viernes...

Lovecraft Seafood procede de la torturada cabecita de Todd Schorr. En su web se apresura a justificar sus filias en una entradilla que reza lo siguiente:

My childhood was spent immersed in the popular culture that millions of children were exposed to in the post war era of 1950’s America. Between watching the countless horror, sci-fi, war, cartoon, cowboy, and puppet shows that glowed from our black and white TV set, I had my collection of comic books and styrene plastic models to occupy my immature brain. My parents subscription to National Geographic magazine fueled an early passion for prehistoric man and primitive cultures.

De esta ensalada mental surge su Caperu, por ejemplo, pero de lo que de verdad tengo ganas es de esta preciosidad. Aunque les parezca mentira, soy una amante de lo físico.

2 comentarios:

Isabel Tejada Balsas dijo...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bq6_cE4BJJQ/SeiNVtIYUVI/AAAAAAAANug/o8D2yELw8sw/s1600-h/Nigel+Van+Wieck+-+DELUSIONS.jpg

http://www.nigelvanwieck.com/Home.html

Elisa McCausland dijo...

Me inquieta esto que me dejas ;)